Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey, humans follow the rules!

Hey humans, follow the rules !Sincerely ; All the animals of the zoo. rules please. If you don’t
I honestly don’t want to be woken up, by being hit in the head with popcorn or peanuts. Would you like it if that happened to you? I don’t want food all up in my fur! It takes hours to groom myself. You humans have it easy, you can take showers. So, please. Keep your food to yourself!
When I’m sleeping, I TOTALLY want you sticking your arms and hands inside my cage trying to touch me. Yes, I’m cute but you don’t need to try touching me every second of the day! And if you keep trying to, I’ll bite them. I will bite your fingers. Not trying to be rude, but would you like to be touched by someone’s nasty, filthy fingers while your sleeping?
And please! Don’t try to sound like me. I own my own sound, you cant make it. You sound like you just got hit by a bus. You sound nothing like a pig, your making a disgrace to all pigs! Only a pig sounds like a pig, not humans.
While I’m going on about my day, I don’t like you throwing your garbage at me. There are many trash cans around the zoo. Do I look like I’m made of metal and have trash in me? And if your to lazy to walk a foot away, and throw it out.. Put it somewhere else. Not in my cage. (Oh and F.Y.I you need the exercise, so put it in the trash!)
Don’t get me started with the pictures. I don’t like getting flashed in the face because someone wants a pictures of the "CUTE piggy!!!" Have some respect, and turn the flash off. Would uou like it if we flashed cameras in your face? It blinds us and hurts and stings our eyes.

P.S Follow these
You will most likely be kicked out of the zoo,
Or we will attack you.
Thankyou! 

No comments:

Post a Comment